Manager of Operations and Franchise Development
Stratus Building Solutions is looking for an Operations Manager for a fast-growing and innovative green Building Services company that is applying professional approaches to our industry. Our unique program solves many of the major problems that face facility and property managers today. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands the potential of an opportunity with dynamic growth who can mentor, coach, motivate and execute our program.
- Experience in Commercial Cleaning Operations IS A PLUS!
- Bilingual English/Spanish IS A PLUS!
- Be able to multitask with ease
- Be able to effectively and efficiently resolve a wide range of customer issues
- Have a demonstrated record of leadership and be able to lead by example
- Have a history of coaching and growing a strong team
- Computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet, email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Reliable & hardworking
- Great Customer Service
- Communication skills and the ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds
- Sales experience is preferred
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Build relationships with both Stratus clientele and Stratus franchisees
- Receive and remedy customer complaints
- Conduct quality audits to guarantee a high quality of service to our clients
- Handle the start-up of service to new customers
- Handle transfers of service from one franchise to another
- Quote and sell one-time services to existing customers
- Train new franchisees
- Conduct quarterly meetings with franchisees
**Multi-unit, multi-location, restaurant, service background, or franchising background is a plus. No overnight travel.**
If you are ready to join our dynamic organization within a 200 billion dollar industry and are willing to give your best each and every day, we would like to hear from you.